Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ode - Dear Electronic Dictionary

Dear Electronic Dictionary

 It has been 6 years since I bought you when I was second grade in elementry school. When I first met you, I was screaming with happiness through the sweet air around me. You was so precious for me as you was the first electronic good that I've got. I said 'Thank you' 100 times to my parents for the extreme boon that I've got, you. Eventhough you do not have any game or music you was precious, important and significant for me.

 Your shiny appearance was very impressive for me. And your brilliant knowledge about vocabulary helped me a lot. I can search vocabularies so easily as I do not have to find them through the hundreds of paper that paper dictionaries have. Your convenience and smartness was impressive for me. You made me happy and motivate me. You gave me tremendous interests on the English, searching large, plentiful, tremendous and huge amount of vocabularies through the typing.

 Once, I dropped you on the floor in an accident and I was so surprised that I was about to collapsed.  After the situation I strongly concrete my definite promise that I won't drop you on the floor again! I was so anxious about some side effects with the shock that I gave. But fortunately you are okay and I was screaming through happiness again. I felt so guilty on you, failing to get to sleep with the guilty conscience on you.

 But your shiny paints and my interest on you get decreased while I bought some other electronic goods like nintendo and cell phones and your appearance got old through six years, the time that I've used you. And eventually you became just a dictionary for me not such a precious thing. But still you are playing important role in my life as a dutiful electronic dictionary. Let's have a great time for another 6 years through vocabulary!

No comments:

Post a Comment