Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wacky Web Tale - A New Sport

 

Young Il and I decided to try out the newest sport at Gwacheon Munwon middle school. It's called crazy fish. The object of the game is to kick a(n) crazy fish all the way to the end of the field. Every time you do, the fans yell “burst through the door!” and you get 986874673867263865 points. The person with the most points wins.
Young Il started and kicked the fish halfway down the field. What a shot! Then it was my turn. I picked up the fish, took aim, and missed completely. I felt so pretty! I tried again, and this time I kicked the fish all the way to the end of the field. The fans in the stands hollered “burst through the door!” I won the game!
Now I am the champion of Gwacheon Munwon middle school! I didn't want Young Il to feel badly, so I treated Young Il to a trip to VIPS for a(n) icecream sundae with blood on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment