Tuesday, January 18, 2011

1st person narrative - GLPS escape!!!

Inro: This is a fiction that I've made. This story is about escape from GLPS. It can be fabulous but please don't ignore this. This story is written in 1st person narrative which is pretty common. This is my fiction.
-->

 Today I woke up with enervate body and I don't want to do anything. So I just rushed through the hallway to escape from GLPS. I wanted to feel feeling of freedom, struggling with stuffiness. I robbed the bus from KMLA by crashing the windows, throwing a rock to the windows. I didn't know how to control the bus and I just accelerated, destroying all the things in KMLA.

 Eventually I escaped from GLPS, rushing through the highway. I didn't know where the bus is going . But I just drove and drove through the endless highway. I stopped to get some rest. I drank a cup of juice and eat a hamburger. During the rest I saw a man selling a jet engine. At that moment a great idea grazed my head. I robbed the jet engine and installed it to the bus that I've rode.

 I started the bus and the bus started to fly through the blue sky. And I just shouted with happiness. The flying bus flew through the blue sky, going to Jeju island. Therefore I went to Jeju island. But very unfortunate event is waiting for me.

 Hanla Mountain exploded in a roar. Lava ran down the mountain, running toward people including me. I ran as fast as I can toward the sea to live. (My bus was already get eaten by the lava so I can't use it.) Eventually I was arrived in the beach and sink to the water. I swam and swam toward KMLA as I realized that KMLA is the only place that I could have rest. I swam through the East sea and finally reached to KMLA.

 But fortunately it was only a dream and I ate breakfast, preparing for the debate calss.

No comments:

Post a Comment